January 19, 2020 11:59p.m. (CST)
Step-by-Step Instructions to Uploading Your Video
1. Go to www.wetransfer.com to upload your video.
2. Click the "I agree" button to the Terms & Conditions
3. Click " + Add file" then select and attach your video.
4. Click "Friends email" and type in email@example.com
5. Click "Your email" and enter your email address.
6. Under "Message," type: Video Submission for [fill in your name]
7. Click "Transfer"
It’s simple, secure and free of charge!
Video Submission Due:
January 19, 2020, 11:59 p.m. (CST)
Video Paperwork Due:
January 31, 2020, 11:59 p.m. (CST)
You must do ALL of these steps to be officially entered in the 5 Alive! Teen Video Challenge:
1. Upload your final video following the instructions below "How to Submit Your Video" by
January 19, 2020 - 11:59 p.m. (CST)
version) and then print it.
3. Producer, any Co-producers, and every person who appears in the video must print and fill out
must be signed by a parent/guardian.
4. Put all of these forms in an envelope and mail it to:
Vanderbilt University Medical Center
2525 West End Ave., Suite 800
Nashville, TN 37203-1738
OR you can scan all of the completed forms and
email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Challenge Entry Checklist
MPEG4 (Divx, Xvid) format
560 x 315 resolution
30 frames per second
We cannot accept files
larger than 50mb.
You’ll need to compress your video into a digital file in order to submit it online.
We can accept video files from most digital cameras and camcorders in .wmv, .avi, .mov, and .mpg file formats.