January 19, 2020 11:59p.m. (CST)
Video Submission Due:
January 19, 2020, 11:59 p.m. (CST)
Video Paperwork Due:
January 31, 2020, 11:59 p.m. (CST)
Challenge Entry Checklist
You must do ALL of these steps to be officially entered in the 5 Alive! Teen Video Challenge:
1. Upload your final video following the instructions below "How to Submit Your Video" by
January 19, 2020 - 11:59 p.m. (CST)
version) and then print it.
3. Producer, any Co-producers, and every person who appears in the video must print and fill out
must be signed by a parent/guardian.
4. Put all of these forms in an envelope and mail it to:
Vanderbilt University Medical Center
2525 West End Ave., Suite 800
Nashville, TN 37203-1738
OR you can scan all of the completed forms and
email them to email@example.com
You’ll need to compress your video into a digital file in order to submit it online.
We can accept video files from most digital cameras and camcorders in .wmv, .avi, .mov, and .mpg file formats.
MPEG4 (Divx, Xvid) format
560 x 315 resolution
30 frames per second
We cannot accept files
larger than 50mb.
Step-by-Step Instructions to Uploading Your Video
1. Go to www.wetransfer.com to upload your video.
2. Click the "I agree" button to the Terms & Conditions
3. Click " + Add file" then select and attach your video.
4. Click "Friends email" and type in firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Click "Your email" and enter your email address.
6. Under "Message," type: Video Submission for [fill in your name]
7. Click "Transfer"
It’s simple, secure and free of charge!